1. Independently prepare Month-end close according to Intel Accounting Policy and Guidelines, proactively analyzes financial information and develops recommendations to complex problems influencing business strategy. This will include P&L is fully explainable, perform analysis of headcount, price & cost match analysis, financial reporting, and base level analytical needs as identified. Maintain monthly performance metrics and provide information to support management review
2. Manage the annual budget and quarterly POR roll up, single point of contact whom partnering with central finance/ consolidator
3. Facilitate half yearly product pricing refresh, and ad hoc price update as needed, provide analytic on customers' billing and price & cost match
4. Drives business activities and develop financial analytic or investment options to support business decision making, constantly challenge cost optimization and saving opportunities to deliver business objectives and provide recommendations to complex business challenges.
5. Develop process that efficiently and effectively manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, budget & forecasting, and product price maintenance
6. Ability to interpret information and negotiates with clients and customers both internal and external to the organization. Consistently ensures integrity of external and internal reporting
1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other financial discipline
2. Minimum 2 years financial or accounting experience including analysis, and/or budgeting
3. Experience working with global partnersInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.