Managing a group of mature products and supporting the Factory Planning Coordinator (FPC) tasks:
Roles and Responsibilities for FPC are:
- Manage a group of products under the business segments to ensure factory meet commit and product priorities in the Production Scheduling horizon through monitoring factory execution as needed.
- Develop and communicate the factory recovery plan to stakeholders when there is factory performance issues or excursion.
- Connect to Global Planning Organization (GPO) for supply analysis, transactional activities needed and be able to link back the results to the factory or stakeholders.
- Participate in line execution issues induced by Planning and work out the solutions to ensure smooth factory execution and no impact.
- Support product excursion management.
- Plan change requests from GPO/Div Planning to/from Manufacturing Industrial Engineering management supporting scrap.
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Motivated self-starter ability to take ownership of the products after receiving training and shadowing from peer.
The candidate must be pursuing a BA/BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Industrial Engineering.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth