Soft IP Pre-silicon Verification Engineer
Looking for passionate, motivated and self-driven candidate who likes to deal with different challenges and make a difference. Position requires experience in pre/post-silicon validation and exposure to digital logic design. Candidate responsibilities will include and not limited to: -
- Defining validation testbench and building RTL models for validation.-
- Validating and verifying the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs by developing testplan, tests content or test tools.-
- Finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.-
- Developing automated tools or scripts for the pre-silicon validation environment.
The candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.Requirements: -
Inside this Business Group
- 1+ years of experience in relevant pre-silicon verification/logic design position and must have gone through at least 1 project cycle to gather in-depth experience. -
- 1+ years of experience in pre-silicon verification with various tools and methodologies including but not limited to: System Verilog, Perl/Shell scripting, VCS/Synopsys simulators, interactive debugger, RTL model build, testbench development, power-aware simulation, design-for-test, design-for verification, coverage-based random constraint simulation. -
- 1+ years of experience in PC Architecture - Experienced in developing testplan, tests contents and coverage points for validation purpose based on High Level Architecture spec.
- Experienced in VLSI or Structural and Physical design flow/methodology.
- Experienced in USB, PCI express or any Industrial standard bus protocol would be added value.
- Strong analyzing and debugging skill, creative in problem solving.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.