As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of an Applications Development team responsible for developing solutions that will benefit all IT services. You will work using an agile/Scrum methodology to automate and maintain IT services using the ISMP platform Service-Now. You will own your code from design, test and delivery ensuring quality throughout the entire process. Areas of work include data integrations with enterprise sources, cloud infrastructure automation, mobile apps, high performing distributed databases, workflow automation and user interface design. The ISMP organization is focused on developing the platform to support and deliver service management across all of Intel.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability/confidence to ask lots of questions
- Ability to work closely with others experience in agile SDLC
- Share ideas openly
- Risk Taking
- Passion for creativity and change
- Self discipline
- Unit testing, refactoring, ability to remain focused on assigned work
- Passion to identify root cause and solve complex problems
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate should have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- At least 6 months of experience with:
- Experience using agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience using jQuery, Ext Js, AJAX
- Experience developing in Service Now or similar platform
- Skills in cloud automation, mobile development, open source dev/integration, large databases SQL Server/MySQLInside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.