Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
In this position, you will be responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems and will require working on other disciplines. Work from drawings, schematics and other documentation. You will be conducting daily rounds and readings. You will be working closely with Engineering to establish total predictive maintenance procedures and cost models.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Ability to work in high pace and ambiguous manufacturing and construction environments.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Customer service skills.
• The candidate must be willing to work a compressed day work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree or equivalent military electrical training.
• Minimum 1 year of industrial or military electrical experience.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Electrical experience in all aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
• Experience with maintenance requirements of electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution up to 15kv, generators, UPSs, HVAC equipment, and controls and instrumentation for basic facility equipment/systems.
• PC knowledge, keyboard and standard software packages. For example: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Mathematical skills (i.e. ability to read single line diagrams, schematics and blueprints).
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth