Internship European PC Client Marketing Team (f/m)
In this internship position, you will be working inside the EMEA Client Computing Marketing team being responsible for consumer and business marketing strategies for Clients across Europe Middle East and Africa developing Intel Brand and driving demand for Intel based products across several product segments inc. Tablet, 2in1, Notebook, Chromebook, Desktop, AIO, etc... via integrated marketing campaigns leveraging both direct programs inc. SEM, Retargeting, Social/paid social, Shop, Sponsorships, etc... and co-marketing with Multinational Accounts & Consumer channels. The internship will allow the candidate to follow an audience driven marketing approach, applied in a multi-cultural environment.
Key tasks include:
- Consolidation of IMR insights and drive the discussion within the team and externally. Extract the relevant insights, share with sales teams from business to consumer - in close cooperation with our Market Research Team.
- Help to optimize our indicator framework to better apply our marketing tools with partners and direct to the different journeys of purchase. That applies to consumer purchase and business purchase. Goal will be a closed loop understanding of marketing programs, better predictability of investment return and better partner alignment.
- Support team on various projects based on team needs and your skillset/profile. This could include the organization of conferences/events, testing and localization of marketing assets/content, activation of innovative marketing pilots, etc...
- Learn about marketing in an international environment from an internal perspective as global player and external by applying programs in emerging and mature markets. Understand the role of ingredient vs. brand and demand impact.
Inside this Business Group
- A minimum of three years University or comparable study of marketing, social sciences or communication sciences is required.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential as the working environment at Intel Munich is English.
- A successful candidate will have a superior background in marketing, strategic marketing or business strategy.
- Experience in the IT industry as well as previous work experience - ideally in marketing - will be a plus.
- The right candidate for this internship will be comfortable working in a self-directed environment.
- He/she will also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate strong analytical ability and a good knowledge of standard MS Office programs
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.