NSG Non-Volatile Memory Solution Group is one of the fastest growth businesses at Intel. This position will provide you the opportunity to be part of Intel's fast growing team, work on industry's latest 3D NAND memory technology.
NonVolatile Memory Device and Integration engineers are responsible for leading research and development in order to architect, develop and deliver leading edge nonvolatile memory technologies to high volume manufacturing. They contribute to defining process and device architectures, technology collaterals as well as develop scaling paths for leading edge memory technologies. The scope includes development of new types of process and device architectures involving novel materials, structures and integration schemes to deliver industry leadership in density, performance, reliability and cost. They collaborate with technology development partners in defining goals, developing the vision, aligning strategy and driving fast paced silicon development to meet aggressive technology node cadences. In addition, they work closely with the product and system teams to ensure seamless integration of the memory components into Intels system products as well as with the manufacturing Fabs to ensure a seamless technology transfer and ramp to support the full envelope of component and system products.This job role will support NSG's NAND Fab startup & ramp up from internal backend Component Test point of view.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, etc.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- C/C++ coding experience.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, ability to cooperate well with global stakeholders.
- 2+ years industry experience in memory or SSD/HDD storage business.
- Familiar with ODM Manufacture process & environment.
- Familiar with PC system, Windows/Linux applications.
- Industry experience in SATA/SAS/PCIe SSDs.
- Exposure to entire Memory & System Test flow (Fab, Probe, Assembly, Test, Q&R)
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.