Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as a Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer!
The DCG seeks an experienced Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer for its silicon development organization, a dynamic team with a history of outstanding execution and industry-leading accomplishments. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong background in all aspects of Si development and a proven capacity for understanding new technologies, to help deliver on our charter as Intel's center of innovation for cloud computing. As a member of our team, you will play a lead role in all aspects of pre-Si verification, from test bench architecture and implementation, to test planning, execution and debug. You will work not only with other verification engineers but with designers, integration experts, architects, firmware engineers, and others to take projects from concept to PRQ, crossing boundaries between disciplines and organizations to help ensure Intel's success in the rapidly growing Cloud Computing domain.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with 4+ years of industry experience or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with 3+ years of industry experience, or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with industry experience.
- 4 plus years of experience in architecting and coding complex System Verilog/OVM test benches at the cluster IP level, at super-cluster multi-IP level, and/or full-chip level.
- 4 plus years of experience and strong background in test planning at the cluster, super-cluster, and/or full-chip level with a proven track record of multiple successful product releases.
- 4 plus years of experience in principles of software engineering, object-oriented programming, and in test bench design for re-use and integration into complex SoCs.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- A demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams across a wide range of disciplines is preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following interfaces would be a plus: DDR3/4, GbE, IDI, FSB, JTAG, I2C, SATA, SMBus, SPI, USB2/3.
- Familiarity with PCIe is preferred.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.