Sports Broadcast Technology Specialist
Intel Sports is looking for an eligible candidate to fill a "Super User" Broadcast Technician position in the region of Spain. The successful candidate will be responsible for fully understanding the True VIew and TrueVR technologies and the support and operation of each of them. Additionally, this individual will provide training to other employees on how to use these systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Content and user expert on the True VIew and TrueVR technologies.
- Performs as a technician to maintain or repair existing installed systems.
- Includes but not limited to computer components, cameras and mounting hardware and all associated cabling for audio, video and data.
- Capable of being the EIC for TrueVR mobile productions which includes overseeing the setup of Game Day operations through signal transmission to the NOC.
- Works and communicates with engineering teams for both True VIew and TrueVR to troubleshoot, test and enhance future versions of the technology.
- Provides feedback, ideas and suggestions regarding operation and implementation of broadcast switching and routing equipment
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing experience and judgement.
Bachelor degree or higher degree (or equivalent) in Communications or related field.
English Language is required & Spanish Language is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
- 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience (or equivalent) working in the sports broadcast industry.
- Familiar with Production environment plus competent knowledge of audio/video/networking signal flows and all components used for interfacing these signals.
- Familiar with all documentation used in run lists and schematics.
- Strong focus on fiber optic and data network equipment and management.
- Excellent communicator accompanied with strong teaching skills.
- Comfortable and familiar with computers and network equipment, both hardware and software.
- Ability to problem solve in variety of manners.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to thrive and prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced, innovative, technology centric environment.
- Comfortable working at heights as required in this job sector (Scaffolding/ladders).
- Willing to travel up to 70% of their time to venues in various cities in order to perform duties.
- Desire to be a part of a unique, innovative, and challenging environment.
- Previous experience working on new broadcast technologies is an advantage.
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
Virtual Europe, Middle East and Africa