The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices while ensuring they are meeting our internal controls and procedures. In addition, disbursements must meet the rules and regulations of governmental agencies-federal, state, and local. This is a team lead role and will report to the MSSC AP Operational Excellence Manager. This person is responsible in managing AP stakeholders in providing complex Invoice and Payment resolutions covering all AP processes.
- Work with AP manager to help drive the strategic goals of the AP department
- Demonstrate a strong problem solving skills, independently and proactively analyzes stakeholders issues, and develop short and long term solutions.
- Handle stakeholder management. Be able to lead escalations excellently with professionalism and integrity while build strong business partnership to reduce recurrence issues.
- Have to continuously perform research, establish and maintain relevant KPIs, drive root cause analysis RCA on the stakeholder's issues and walking any issue from start to finish taking complete ownership.
- Have a close interaction with L1 APPO and L2 AP Customer Service team and Source to Pay key partners such as Vendors/GSM/GT to influence the right decision and close the issue within SLA identified.
- Work closely with Global AP Customer Service team and PMO, be able to lead and influence on process standardization and optimization to improve overall AP customer service.
- Implement continuous process improvements that streamline AP processes and/or reduce errors utilizing Lean methodology.
- Coach and mentor less experienced business analysts resolutions, business process and system improvements to achieve productivity, efficiency whilst ensuring compliance to internal guidelines and local statutory requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
1 Attention to detail
2 Ability to work in an organization with a continuous improvement mindset to reduce paper, perform more efficiently and eliminate risk
3 Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
4 Excellent internal and external professional communication
5 Microsoft Office package including intermediate level Excel skills or higher
6 Strong work ethic and reliable
7 Well organized and a self-starter
8 Able to operate with minimum supervision and solve problems independently
9 Performs duties using best judgment and enforcing company policies
10 Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field is preferred with min 8 years experienceInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.