Graphics Software Engineer
We are looking for DevOps engineer to join our team. If you are interested in applying agile philosophy, continues integration and delivery methodologies, while working with technologies like Python, .NET, Docker, virtualization technologies, SQL, we are looking for candidates like you! We are delivering next generation automation framework to streamline development and validation processes for VPG organization.
What we offer:
Competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Master of Science or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to focus on high-quality coding, and quickly learn and gain new knowledge,
- Knowledge of Python* or C/C++/C/Java/ASP
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems servers configurations,
- Experience in SQL- Ability to work in a team,
- Able to communicate in English.
Will be an advantage:
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with software code build or release management tools,
- Experience with software revision control and Software Configuration Management tools,
- Experience with .NET language
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Docker, ESXi/vCenter
- Experience with MS SQL technology MS SQL Server*, Reporting Services,
- Strong written and spoken communications skills.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.