* Develop Technical Supervisors, Shift Engineers, Technician skills, competencies in engineering and operational strategy, project management and effective employee relations/management practices.
* Supervise and drive for production equipment performance meeting Critical Success Indicator (CSIs), handle equipment crisis and escalation within shift to ensure smooth production operation during shift.
* Coordinate and partner with 24x7 peers to ensure cross shifts equipment performance meeting CSIs, to ensure execution and consistencies in business practices.
* Train, coach, employees in shifts and perform year end performance review.
* Responsible for shift including: equipment shutdown, startup and change over activities, employee training, leave/vacation plan, break, overtime, rotation.
* Must possess a Bachelor of Science degree (Master is an advantage) in a related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of process/equipment engineering and management experiences.
* Proven strong people leadership and management skills with high technical and analytical skills.
* Self-motivated and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills, dedication to results.
* Technical expertise with strong problem solving skills through Model-Based Problem Solving
* Strong stakeholder management in influencing module/factory/virtual teams at both execution and management levels.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-border environment.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth