Join the exciting world of High Performance Computing HPC and set the pace of the next fastest super-computers on earth!
Be a part of the HPC ecosystem by working in the team that develops/validates the SW tools that manage the world's fastest supercomputers.As an intern candidate, you will be mentored by a Sr. Engineer in the importance and best practices of development/validation.
The candidate will participate in the bug fixing of SW, coding of new test content, updating existing test content and its automation to ensure that SW bugs are found and fixed before a release.
Undergraduate working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related at least 1 year from graduating.
Undergraduate working towards a Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related at least 1 year from graduating.
- Programming experience in Python Scripting
- Object Oriented programming
- Basic understanding of computer architecture
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to own and drive resolution of technical issues
Preferred Experience/Skills nice to have:
- Experience in C++ Programming Language
- Experience in C Programming Language
- Experience in Bash ScriptingInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.