In this position, you will be responsible for equipment and process performance of Test Module. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continuous Improvement to Test equipment and process performance to meet Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost indicators’ goal to support Intel Products ramp.
- New Product or technology Introduction. Partner with Development site counterpart to Develop, Startup, Improve, Modify and Define the critical equipment and process parameters and make it stable and capable for HVM ramp.
- Attend to escalation from Equipment Supervisor / Shift MT and troubleshoot the harddown machines from the area where you are assigned to.
- Perform detail investigation and data analysis to Safety/YI/Quality Incidents reported
- Align to product roadmap and buildplan requirement. Proactively work on collaterals ordering and tool fungibility qualification across links to support capacity ramp.
- Provide coaching and training to Sustaining Crew in order to improve technical competency.
Bachelor Degree / Master in Electrical / Mechanical / Science (Chemical, Physic). Experience and knowledge in Mechanical Placement, Vision, or Thermal Dynamics will be an added advantage.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth