If you have a serious career interest in Human Resources, we believe we have the opportunity for you. Join Intel Malaysia HR team via a 20-month HR Accelerated Rotational Program known as the 'Pathways Program'. Intel is a 50 Billion company with 100 000 talents in 66 countries. Our commitment is to enrich everyone's life on earth with our computing technology. Asia has been our growth engine over many years and this has been possible due to the talent and strong organization that has been carefully built over the years and that's what this opportunity is for. To grow and prepare passionate graduates into independent professionals and pipeline for HR.
Make an Impact in the 20-month program which begins in Jun 2018. You will rotate to three HR functions. The first rotation will be for a period of 8 months followed by 2 consecutive rotations of 6 months each. During this period you will be assigned specific roles/projects/functions to execute and drive sound business decisions while maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity through business partnering. Upon successful completion of the program, you will undergo an assessment process for fitment into the one of the Human Resource functions.
What's great about the program? Each rotation is planned to provide incremental learning and hands on experiences and it's a great program for you to demonstrate your personal initiative, creativity, planning and execution to plans. Your rotation assignments could include, but are not limited to:
- Executing essential HR transactions and providing core HR services to Intel employees and managers
- Proposing HR solutions to meet business objectives such as organizational redesign, compensation review and analysis, and workforce planning.
- Creating or improving business processes
- Partnering with other HR functions to execute solutions or design and implement changes
- Project management
- Bachelor or Master graduate in Business Studies.
- Working experience in HR related field would be an advantage.
- Ability to work based out of both Intel Kulim & Penang depending on business needs.
- A strong desire to work and deliver results in a fast moving, dynamic, global, team oriented environment to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
-Strong ability in communication, continuous learning, multiple stakeholder management, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.