It’s more than Validation. It's Intel’s Validation.
About the role
As an experienced Validation Engineer you will have a meaningful effect on the next generation processors, working shoulder to shoulder with the Design and Architecture teams. Get ready to function as a technological detective to solve highly challenging puzzles and drive Intel's core products to the max.
The role is focusing on power-delivery/integrity post-Si engineering.
In this challenging role your job responsibility includes but is not limited to:
* Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical/Computer Engineering
* Experience in one of the following: board design, RF, electrical validation or analog circuit design
* Standard laboratory skills in using O-scopes, DVM etc
* Strong problem-solving skills to find solutions to problems quickly and accurately
* Independently work across Validation disciplines and geographies
* Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.