We are looking for a motivated engineers to join our team to work in the highly challenging environment of Labs engineering team. Our team paving the way for labs Infrastructure development and support for the entire Imaging organization.
Intel's Imaging and Camera Technologies group ( ICG ) is developing state of the art camera technology that is used in all of Intel's major product lines, widely deployed in many consumer and other products.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like Labs Infrastructure, Platforms definition, debug and deployment. Hardware and Software integration and solutions.
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
- Working in a large laboratory with state of the art equipment includes advanced inspection equipment, computing systems, robots and sophisticated automation environment in the Imaging Camera domain.
Certified Practical Engineer or BA/BSc in Electronics / Software / Mechatronics with experiences.
- Vast knowledge on HW components, connectors, devices, drivers and applications.
- Experienced work at lab environment
- Knowledge of PC architecture and Lab debug equipment (Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope)
- Quick learning and outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work hands-on in cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Advantage - Knowledge at board final checks (BADAS).
- Advantage - Experience in component Level repair/debug (Tier 4).
- Advantage - Scripts language skillsInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.