Programmable Solutions Group PSG within Intel is looking for a System Validation engineer for its products focused on Platform Steering and methodologies.Establish and lead validation program management methodologies, drive validation product life cycle, best known methods and establish critical metrics for successful product launch. Responsible for complex programs of global scope and impact through all phases of product life cycles. Create strong relationships with Customer facing teams to ensure Platform engineering plans align to customer priorities/requirements. Engage with owners of all platform disciplines including teams from Business units, design to achieve high quality production and launch. Provides platform engineering scope/commits and inputs to Product planning.Ensure reference/debug platform plans support ingredient validation needs. Drive milestone readiness reviews by working closely with Validation and System Engineering architects. Coach and mentor new Silicon and Platform Validation Steering Team leads in the organization. Drive consistency and standardization in program management methods across HW, Software, firmware and platform teams.Create critical relationships with PME platform manufacturing engineering, influence supply/demand logistics for Silicon and boards including ramp priorities.
- BS/MS plus minimum 10 years of experience in CPU Platform validation leadership and/or technical program management.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in management of high complex programs involving diverse stakeholders is a must.
- Experience of working closely with Product planners and Platform architects is required.- Prior experience in leading cross divisional platform teams is a must
- Strong leadership and communication skills is a requirement.
- Ability to influence leadership to drive risk mitigation for program level risks.
- Role model sound judgment in planning and decision making.
- knowledge of Server Platforms architecture is preferred.Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.