Please note that this is a temporary position to cover employee on maternity leave
We are looking for a software development engineer to develop/support software installation and packaging solutions for Intel VTune Amplifier, Inspector and Advisor products.
We do expect a good understanding of the product functionality, environments for which installation and integration tools are being developed.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enhancing, designing, developing and testing installs for DPD products
- Working independently with the minimal direction in providing high quality deliverables
- Working closely with engineering teams to gather/manage requirements
- Continuously exploring automation to increase productivity
-Investigating new install technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering - 2+ years of relevant experience with software development
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience of JScript
- Good working knowledge of Windows platform- Experience with scripting languages Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in local and English languages
- Expertise in Windows platform
- Knowledge of Windows Installer technology, WiX or other tools and development environmentsInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.