Develop new generation of quality installation and packaging tools and solutions as assigned by manager/team leads. Good understanding of the product functionality, environments for which install/integration tools are being developed.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience with software development
- C/C++ programming skills
- Good working knowledge of Windows/Linux platforms
- Experience with scripting languages Perl, Python, JScript, shell, etc.
- Good communication and written skills in local and English languages.
- Expertise in MacOS platform
- Knowledge of Windows Installer, WiX, RPM, Qt
- Knowledge of Git or other SCM tools
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.