Senior Quality and Reliability Engineer
Join SPPD's operation team as a Q&R Engineer. In this position you will be a member of a small team responsible for test characterization of optical Modules, current and future Silicon Photonics SiPh and passive components, and boards, as well as technology qualification and failure analysis FA.
- Responsible for building and maintaining test infrastructures,
- Execute reliability testing to identify performance degradation mechanisms generating reliability reports,
- Support failure analysis to identify root causes and corrective actions and ensuring that the corrective actions are implemented on the production line.
Inside this Business Group
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optical Science, or related technical fiel with min 4 years related working experience.
- Experience in characterization of high speed modules SoC/optical or server boards and systems: components and structure, assembly principles, operation, test methods of performance and reliability, and failure analysis
- Experienced in using data analysis tools and scripting JMP etc
- Experience in high speed IC testing analog characterization and test automation
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience in bench-top optoelectronic device/module testing
- Experience with reliability testing of ICs/optical components
- Experience with semiconductor device physics lasers, detectors, modulators etc
- Experience with testing systems, including hardware and software Matlab, LabView
- High motivation and drive
- Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well individually AND in a team environment across functional and organizational boundaries is required
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills are required.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.