Quality and Reliability Engineering Manager
Join Silicon Photonics Product Department's QNR team as a Q&R Engineering Manager for Asia region. In this position you will manage small engineering team responsible for Si IC, Optical modules qualifications and failure analysis.
- Responsible for running ORT/Rel lab working with Intel QREs and ODM resources engineers, technicians and operators,
- Build and maintain test infrastructures, executing reliability testing to identify performance degradation mechanisms,
- Generate reliability reports,
- Support failure analysis to identify root causes and corrective actions and ensuring that the corrective actions are implemented on the production line.
- Responsible for driving vendor qualifications, technical audits and issues, ODM line certifications, ODM line excursion response and successfully driving customer audits.
Inside this Business Group
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Optical Science, or related technical field with min 5 years of related working experience.
- Experience in characterization of high speed modules SoC/optical or server boards and systems: components and structure, assembly principles, operation, test methods of performance and reliability, and failure analysis
- Experience managing complex engineering projects
- Experience supervising employees responsible for engineering activities failure analysis, reliability testing, high speed characterization etc
- Experience in bench-top optoelectronic device/module testing
- Experience with qualification of ICs/optical components using telcordia/JDEC standards
- Experience with semiconductor device physics lasers, detectors, modulators etc
- Eexperience in failure analysis of optical components and modules
- Exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:- High motivation and drive
- Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency, and work well under pressure
- Able to work well individually AND in a team environment across functional and organizational boundaries is required
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills are required.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.