We are Intel's unmanned aerial vehicles UAV team and we need YOU to make our products fly! We operate in a highly dynamic and largely independent environment. We are looking for a passionate HW Engineer Intern to grow and come future talent in our drone organization. As a HW engineer intern you will have good understanding of electronic circuits, component symbol generation, schematics, layout, component modifications, validation, mechanics and documentation. Since we are able to operate like a small independent unit within Intel, we offer flat hierarchies, fast decision making and great atmosphere combined with the benefits of a competitive compensation. You will be part of one of the most exciting trends in the industry, creating products for diverse and highly sought-after solutions.
Candidate should have done minimum 50% of the studies required for degree, but candidate should not have graduated yet.
- An independent and highly motivated individual with a professional attitude,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English Pro-activeness and ability to co-work with colleagues and stakeholders both locally and globally
- Use of soldering tools
- Familiar with lab equipment like oscilloscope, multi-meter, and other measurement devices
- Familiar with schematics and layout tools
- Basic knowledge of low level Software
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow as a future super-starInside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.