C++ Software Developer for Deep Learning
Are you ready for the AI Revolution? Do you want to influence the design of AI products and solutions?
Intel Gdansk is expanding its software engineering team in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
We are looking for quick learners to join the team as a C++ Software Developer.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- work and collaboration with multi-cultural team across borders in development and optimization of software related to training and execution of deep neural networks.
- You will participate in all phases of software development process: designing, developing, debugging, validation and deployment.
- In this role you will have opportunity to develop software for innovative Intel deep learning accelerator: the Intelr Neural Network Processor.
- Low level programming and understanding the underlying hardware will be your everyday learning and development experience.
- You will have the opportunity to design and implement deep learning algorithms most demanded by the industry convolutional and recurrent neural networks, GANs and many more and our customers cloud providers, financial institutions, academic centers and share your innovative ideas with Intel hardware architects to implement them in our next generation software and hardware products future Neural Network Processors.
We offer you the opportunity to work in one of the hottest domains of current technological world, become member of a great team and work with Intel's most experienced and respected engineers.
- Proven work experience in C++ minimum 1 year
- Experience in both algorithmic and HW-aware performance optimization techniques
- Experience in agile methodologies and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Ability to learn fast and solve technical issues
- Experience in at least one of Low level assembler programming
- Ability to design & optimize vector code using SIMD instructions Multi-threaded and distributed programming
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
any experience in one or more areas below will be additional advantage:
- Experience in deep learning: math and data science background
- Familiarity with Python and C++/Python interoperability
- Experience with compiler design and graph based optimizations
- Experience in multi-component software design, API design
- Knowledge of GPGPU programming technologies
- Fluency in Polish
This position is in the team that is part of Intel AI team, Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG).Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.