In this position, you will be working on advanced algorithm design, development and innovation towards the next generation wireless and emerging technologies in the Next Generation and Standards NGS group within Intel.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research new technologies and analyze competition technology
- Design concept for new algorithms, review professional literature, collect data and specify solution options for wireless and emerging technologies, e.g. 5G, V2X, Internet of Things IoT, etc
.- Implement algorithm designs, link and system-level simulation in software Python, Matlab & C/C++- Support prototype/product development of 5G wireless and emerging technologies.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- EE or CS PhD candidate (or related discipline) or MS (EE, CS, or related) with at least 2+ years of industry or research experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Wireless Systems such as LTE, Wi-Fi and WiMAX.
- 2+ years of experience with algorithm designs using C, C++ , Matlab*, Python and other tools.
- Strong understanding of Digital Signal Processing and Communication Theory.
- Excellent Analytical and Research Skills.
- Self-Motivated, Proactive and good team player.
- Excellent Communications Skills, Documentation and/or Writing Skills,
- Creative Problem Solver.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.