In this position, you will be part of the Talent Intelligence and Analytics team in Human Resources, working closely with various HR functions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Talent market data harvesting and processing as well as researching for data and data analysis and visualization.
- Participating and owning parts of labor market intelligence analysis projects that help the HR organization better understand regional and global hiring trends.
- Owning a cross-team process, tool or project, including defining, executing, measuring and improving it to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working as part of a global team, which requires attending night hours' meetings once a week.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must be on track to obtain a BS/MS degree with at least 1.5 yrs of studies left. A degree in Industrial engineering, or Statistics is a plus. - Ability to work at least 3 days a week.- Knowledge of R or Python is a benefit. - Excellent team work and communication skills. We're a global team so a very good English level is a must. - Strong data analytical skills, problem solving and methodological thinking. - Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines, be self-motivated and independent. - Curiosity and good capabilities to find and discover new data sources and experience in data visualization to create compelling presentations experience with advanced Excel, Tableau, Powerpoint or creating infographics is a benefit
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.