Supply Chain VBA Developer
Supply Chain VBA Developer is responsible to create solutions for product planners. Responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements, designing and executing solution on Excel VBA platform.
- Communication with Product Owner and with users.
- Sustain solution and be available to fast fix bugs or implement enhancements.
- May include also planning tasks, based on candidate capabilities and experience.
- B.Sc. or BA in one of the following of equivalent: Industrial Engineer, Software Engineer, Information Systems Engineer, Computer Sciences.
- Substantial experience can compensate lack of formal education.
This is a contract position of 1 year.
Inside this Business Group
- Proven experience in MS Excel VBA Programming and coding – 3+ years : Expert knowledge of Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); macros, user-defined functions, Evaluates and troubleshoots existing VBA-enabled templates to fix defects and optimize execution.
- Knowledge of databases, including SQL queries writing 2+ years.
- Experience in operations, material or product planning is a big plus.
- Proven background completing projects under aggressive time constraints.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn and self-teach any new technology.
- Work both independently and as part of a team. Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands. Effective time management skills. Customer Focus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth