Mobileye -Intel's Automated Driving group in Jerusalem is seeking for Firmware developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
For the autonomous driving solution to really work and beat competition there is a need for efficient computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion kernels.Our team develops these building blocks on top of the dedicated HW accelerators. Developing such kernels in an optimized way requires expertise in low level development as well as a good understanding of the autonomous driving world and the algorithms used in the various solutions.
Being part of Intel and Mobileye gives us the exposure to both worlds while working both with internal Mobileye algorithm developers and with customers adding their own algorithms on top of our HW.
1. B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. At least 5 years of experience in developing signal/image processing low level software
3. Strong analytical and programming skills in C
4. Ability to quickly learn new technologies
1. Knowledge / experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
2. Experience in low level software performance optimizations
3. Experience in PythonInside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.