You will be part of a team that creates SDKs for Intel devices. This includes writing code in C/C++, creating and running unit tests, participating in code reviews, troubleshooting and fixing defects, and documenting your code.
Interest in problem solving and desire to learn new technologies and learn new methods from technical experts will aid your success.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience in C/C++ software development
- Strong C/C++ programming skill is essential along with willingness to apply those skills in new areas
- Desire for learning new technologies
- Ability to develop creative solutions to challenging problemsInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.