- The Finance Intern Program is a 4 months assignment within an Intel Finance Group where interns undertake challenging projects designed to support your learning, your experience and operational work.
- You will be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience
- You will also be assigned a mentor, a peer level buddy, and you will have frequent educational and fun events with Intel Viet Nam FinanceAs a member of the Finance Intern team.
- You will have opportunities to analyze business issues, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem solving abilities and work with peers and business partners to influence business decisions that maximize shareholder value.
- Third year student or final year student working towards a Bachelor of Business/Accounting/ Finance or equivalent degree.
- Will graduate after July 2018.
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- We are looking for dedicated, motivated, reliable individuals who are capable of working well in a team environment, who are good at technical knowledge, having good business mindset and problem solving skill.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.