In this position, you will be working on advanced algorithm design, development and innovation towards the next generation wireless and emerging technologies in the Next Generation and Standards group within Intel.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research new technologies and analyze competition technology
- Design concept for new algorithms, review professional literature, collect data and specify solution options for wireless and emerging technologies, e.g. 5G, V2X, Internet of Things IoT, etc.
- Implement algorithm designs, develop link and system-level simulation in software Python, Matlab & C/C++
- Support prototype/product development of 5G wireless and emerging technologies.
- Responsible for internal and external interface for Intel technology collaboration.
- Communication Theory
- Excellent Analytical and Research Skills
- Self-Motivated, Proactive and good team player
- Excellent Communications Skills, Documentation and/or Writing Skills
- Creative Problem Solver
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The ideal candidate must have a PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree.
Minimum of 3+ years of industry or research experience in:
- Wireless systems as LTE, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and 5G.
- Algorithm designs using C, C++, Matlab, Phyton and other tools.
-Digital Signal ProcessingInside this Business Group
The Next Generation and Standards Group's mission is to lead standards, ecosystem, and prototyping development efforts across Intel for advanced wireless communications IP, starting with 5G and beyond. This group brings together a panorama of competencies including standards creation, ecosystem development, use case and business development in creating advanced prototypes and technologies that propel Intel's leadership. In addition, the group is rapidly expanding towards integration of communications and compute with new technologies and use cases including advanced end to end communication networks, autonomous driving, drones, artificial intelligence, while continuing its leadership in 5G. NGS holds all the advanced communications and compute technology assets to deliver an exciting, converged future at the center of the intelligent data explosion.