Intern in graphics driver development team
- Development and maintenance debugging of hardware drivers for Intel graphics
- Development of tools for analyzing work of graphics hardware and drivers.
- Testing graphics drivers.
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
You must be a student of computer science or related field and be willing to undertake an internship for minimum 12 months. Other requirements include:
Inside this Business Group
- Good knowledge of the C++ programming language.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.