Amazing works here.
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention.
Intel's award-winning internal creative group, the Agency Inside, is growing fast. We create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation, and we're telling compelling stories about Intel's role in music, gaming, entertainment, sports, and more.
Creative Content Labs CCL is a robust cross-section of producers, creatives and creative technologists and is Agency Inside's internal content creation arm. CCL is responsible for creating content that tells the story of how Intel's cutting-edge technology creates amazing experiences for people around the world.
CCL is seeking a Cinematographer/Editor. This position is a storyteller who uses photography and video to bring ideas to life. They will work closely with our social media strategy team to identify and create short-form video content, photography, GIFs, and cinemagraphs that are distributed across Intel's social media platforms.
- Concept and create visual stories for multiple social media platforms
- Support CCL providing cinematography, photography and editorial for a range of quick turn and longer lead projects
- Provide photo editing and retouching support as needed
- Work closely with studio team to track and maintain in-house camera and lighting equipment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 40% of the time
- Strong social media photographer with DSLR video capabilities
- Demonstrated skills in photo editing/retouching and video editing in either Final Cut or Adobe
- Familiar with social media platforms, comfortable with best practices, asset specifications, restrictions and content guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Understand social media creative trends
- Strong portfolio of stills and/or video content
- A reel of visually compelling work- Narrative story-telling skills are a plus
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- Effective and efficient communication skills
- Desire to be part of building a world class production team. Knowing it, living it, loving it will really help. Your positive energy will be very welcome
- You are a creative thinker with infectious enthusiasm for your work
- You are a doer and someone who isn't afraid to make decisions and make mistakes
- Sense of humor. This is going to be a lot of work. Ability to keep it all in perspective will really help
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide