Amazing works here.
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth. With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intel’s products and services create the foundation for limitless invention.
Intel’s award-winning internal creative group, the Agency Inside, is growing fast. We create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation, and we’re telling compelling stories about Intel’s role in music, gaming, entertainment, sports, and more.
Creative Content Labs (CCL) is a robust cross-section of producers, creatives and creative technologists and is Agency Inside’s internal content creation arm. CCL is responsible for creating content that tells the story of how Intel’s cutting-edge technology creates amazing experiences for people around the world.
CCL has an opening for a 3D Design and Animation Lead. This position will work in partnership with Creative Directors, Executive Producers, Post Producers and the Experiential teams to realize motion design, VFX and experiential projects at the highest level from creative briefs, and drive innovation in all projects.
- 5+ years of Motion Graphics and or VFX expertise with impeccable design skills and animation style. Ad agency experience preferred.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of various 2d and 3d animation platforms.
- Demonstrate established legacy of leading work on global brands in varied styles, for A-list agencies and production partners.
- Expert in design, typography, 2D and 3D motion design, and an understanding of how to execute instructions with a "director's eye" to the vision for projects as a whole.
- Strong familiarity with advertising creative workflow.
- History of leading and mentoring junior designers.
- Established industry relationships.
- Ability to inspire and mobilize teams. Ability to articulate and create complex ideas in moving motion. The ability to convey ideas from quick thumbnail sketches through to polished productions.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and do much of the required work yourself.
- Experience in Unity and Unreal engine are a big plus.Inside this Business Group
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide