Lead Generation Specialist (m/f) ( this is temporary position for 12 months)
This is temporary position for 12 months.
Lead Generation Specialists work as talent consultants to Intel’s business groups. We provide recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent needed by Intel to support technology and product roadmaps. Couple business acumen and insight with labour market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies to meet not only the current business need, but support the long term talent requirements of Intel. Leverage talent expertise, understanding of talent acquisition plans (TAP), business model, operations, competitive position and business group products to identify the top business priorities and make recommendations and influence the hiring team, manager or internal stakeholders regarding talent acquisition plan. Create a WOW user experience for candidates through direct engagement and interaction throughout the hiring lifecycle.
Lead Generation Specialist is someone who:
- … understands that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- … is great storyteller and writer, and can create content from blogs to emails to videos yourself as well as enlist internal and external content creators
- … inspires employees to create and share their stories and employer reviews, amplifying our reach and influence throughout the candidate journey
- … can teach and empower recruiters on how to tell our story effectively to attract and nurture candidates
- … practices inbound marketing and SEO Search Engine Optimization, and can get your content found when and where people are searching
- … develops a deep understanding of your target audience to ensure your messaging hits home
- … has organized campaigns, programs and events from strategy to execution that build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- … lives on social media, and can attract followers and keep them engaged
- … has created and managed mobile-first websites, and can leverage Google Analytics to optimize the candidate experience and increase CTA conversions
- … has built a pipeline / database of leads who read your texts, open your emails and respond to your content
- … can't live without marketing automation / CRM, and love to try new technology that can improve your processes and results
- … has budget responsibility and is accountable for budget management and reporting on spend and impact.
- … tracks, measures and analyses everything from top to bottom of the funnel, test to know what's working and what's not, and jump in to try new tactics, fail and learn
- … is curious, resourceful, a self-starter, a creative problem solver, an organized project manager and a team player who can also do it all yourself without needing a lot of resources or budget
- … collaborates across Talent Acquisition, partner with Marketing, support Business Units and work with external agencies and vendors to make big things happen
Inside this Business Group
- Strong Knowledge of recruitment practice internal and external
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of social media channels and how to maximize them
- Working knowledge of ATS and CRM systems Strong work ethic
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Good Creative Skills both written and verbal
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.