Mixed-Signal Circuit Design Engineer f-m
We are currently looking for a Mixed-Signal Circuit Design Engineer to join our team in Munich, Germany.
This person designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in mixed-signal integrated CMOS circuit design
- Solid experience with development tools Cadence and software development
- Profound knowledge of floor planning and power supply concepts
- Knowledge of computer automated analog and digital lab measurement techniques
- Basic knowledge of modelling of CMOS devices, CMOS transistor models, inductors, capacitance etc. and implementation in CAD tools
- Basic knowledge of test development for frontend and backend
- Strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional Teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical English fluent
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of RF circuit design
- Basic knowledge of chip manufacturing process
- Basic knowledge of technologies and CMOS processes
- Basic knowledge of package and packaging processes
- Basic knowledge of package models
- German language knowledge is an advantage
What we offer you:
Inside this Business Group
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more. Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.