In this position, you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing key deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML) frameworks on current and next generation Intel hardware and instruction sets. In addition, you will be responsible for improving customers' experience using using these frameworks out-of-the-box. You will be working as part of a team that conceives, researches, and prototypes new machine learning techniques and use cases with the goal of driving Intel growth in this space. This includes both ensuring that leading DL/ML frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow) are taking full advantage of features in our products, as well as impacting next generation products by driving technologies to ensure performance leadership on emerging DL/ML applications and use cases. The ideal candidate will have good understanding of state-of-the-art techniques in machine learning and deep learning, performance optimization, and benchmarking, along with a strong understanding of computer architecture. The ideal candidate must also have proven customer-facing technical experience and strong verbal and written communication skills. You may also participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Masters in CS or equivalent experience required
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience with at least one Machine/Deep Learning framework
- Linux programming and debugging
- Experience working in C/C++ and python
- Experience working with OO languages and templates
- Experience with containers
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience with performance profiling, characterization and optimization
- In-depth knowledge of computer micro-architecture
- Experience writing and debugging compilers
- OpenMP experience
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, San Diego;