Conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate in the design, development and utilization in order to build and optimize software for deep learning developer framework. Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication. Transform computational graph representation of neural network model. Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams. Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends. Interacting with deep learning researchers. Experience with deep learning frameworks (Neon, TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Chainer, Caffe) and Python data science tools such as NumPy. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process. M.S. or Ph.D. in CS, ECE or related fields with an emphasis on strong statistics and applied math skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and minimum 8-10 years software development and test experience
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in automating tests and defining test automation environments
- Extensive experience with Jenkins
- Experience using Containers with CI infrastructure
- Strong Python, C/C++ skills
- Strong Unix/Linux scripting skills
- Experience building Linux/Unix software on Windows and/or Mac build experience
- Experience with multi-processor/parallel-processing is preferred
- Skills or experience in quantitative areas such as machine learning and computer vision is preferred
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, San Diego;