Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Total Chemical Management technicians are responsible for directly working on bulk and specialized chemical and gaseous systems. Primary duties include all chemical/gas delivery systems maintenance and operations on the AZ Ocotillo site. In this position, your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
• Operating and maintaining chemical and gas delivery systems which support High Volume Manufacturing facilities.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on chemical, solvent and gas systems.
• Utilizing quality systems, diagnosing process issues, interpreting data related to bulk chemical and gas delivery systems.
• Maintaining analytical equipment and creating the Statistical reports Preventative Excursion Management Systems.
• Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
• Understanding and diagnosing analytical data using Cimplicity.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Communication skills and interacting with factory and other customers/stakeholders within a diverse organization.
• Role modeling safety and attentive to detail, procedural requirements related to handling of hazard production materials.
• Ability to work in a team environment and possess positive interpersonal skills.
• Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them.
• The candidate must be willing to work a compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days or nights, depending on shift in a row followed by a fourth day or night, depending on shift every other week.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree on a Technical/ Engineering discipline or Military service equivalent with 0-3 years related Chemical/Gas Management work experience.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Willing to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and work ergonomically within in confined spaces multiple times per shift.
• Willing to perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Willing to work from heights and climb ladders multiple times per shift.
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to use all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment used in the area.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth