Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will work as Ultra-Pure water technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining ultra-pure water systems. In this position your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Operating and maintaining ultra-pure water systems which support Ocotillo facilities.
• Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
• Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ion Exchange, Ultra Violet Light Sterilization, etc.
• Maintaining analytical equipment and creating the statistical reports for preventative Excursion Management Systems.
• Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
• Interacting with factory and other customers.
• Role modeling safety.
• The candidate must be willing to work a compressed day or night depending on shift work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days or nights depending on shift in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess a technical Associate's degree, equivalent technical degree, or military equivalent training.
• From 0-3 years of experience in Ultra Pure Water (UPW) operations.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Willing to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. and work ergonomically within in confined spaces multiple times per shift.
• Willing to perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Willing to work from heights and climb ladders multiple times per shift.
• Previous UPW experience.
• David H. Paul UPW certification or equivalent.
• Facilities maintenance experience.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth