Acceleration Firmware Engineer
Intel® QuickAssist Technology team located in Poland is currently looking for a FW engineer with an ambition to work in low-level programming targeted at microcontrollers.
As part of your daily duties you will:
- Develop firmware and test code for microcontrollers managing Intel® QAT acceleration hardware
- Work in an international team located in Poland and co-operate closely with teams dispersed across Ireland, USA, China, Mexico
Must have skills:
- Good level of C programming language
- Good English in writing and speaking
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of compression and cryptography algorithms will be a plus
- Experience in low level / firmware development would be an additional advantage
Besides regular engineering tasks you will:
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well-equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Use on-site conveniences including unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and Intel-sponsored groups of enthusiasts
- Benefit from additional bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, Intel stock, and more.
For more details about Intel® QuickAssist Technology, please visit
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-quick-assist-technology-overview.htmlInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.