The in-house creative & production group of Intel is approaching a new era. We have created a world-class organization where we create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail, and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and we are about to let the world know what we are up to!
We've built an integrated agency model and the ability to partner across agency lines and geographies is essential. Developing a strong relationship with our marketing and business partners is critical. We are creating a new type of organization to support a category that literally changes every day. If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we'd like to talk with you.
What you'll do: In this role you will be oversee all digital, broadcast, print projects from a Business Affairs perspective including:
- Contract negotiations, rights and clearances.
- Negotiating and securing all video, photo and music licenses.-Reviewing creative materials and advising teams on any talent, copyright, license or IP issues/concerns.
- Managing talent payment and residuals projections.
- Executing assumption agreements, production contracts, music agreements and production insurance coverage.
- Reviewing and troubleshoot vendor agreements and contracts.
- Drafting basic releases and agreements.
- Negotiating over-scale agreements and music licenses.
- Partnering with Intel legal on copyright/IP issues, contract templates, risk assessment and indemnifications.
- Partnering with Intel procurement to review vendor agreements to ensure they meet compliance standards.
- Partnering with AI account and production teams to evaluate/address production and contract concerns.
- Partnering with AI account and operations teams regarding all talent sessions, residuals, and all other talent and music related costs.
- Trademark searches for proposed branding, taglines, etc.
- Reviewing/approving award documents, insurance, licensing and talent agreements and purchase orders.
- Working through network clearance issues.
- Negotiating all celebrity and over-scale deals and overseeing creation of contracts
- Advising teams on any updated union rules, regulations.
- Managing union claims, audits or reporting requirements.
- Managing any foreign talent requests, agreements.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 7 years agency experience and will have strong working knowledge of broadcast, print and digital production.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience working with agents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of talent union contracts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creative, solutions-oriented mindset. Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of SAG/AFTRA, ACTRA and AFM Union and contracts.
Got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you. We are creating an integrated agency model and the ability to partner across agency lines and geographies is essential. Developing a strong relationship with our marketing and business partners is critical. We are going create a new type of organization to support a category that literally changes every day. If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we'd like to talk with you.
Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel's brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
US, California, Santa Clara