The Intel HR Marketing & Communications HRMC organization is responsible for the enterprise wide communication of HR benefits and programs to retired, current, and potential employees. We communicate via multiple channels mostly internal, as well as traditional social media platforms, and send hundreds of individual pieces of content a month. We are seeking an intern to assist in standing up an analytics function that aims to provide insights back to program owners and content creators to enable them to make smart choices about how to market their programs.You will work with the HRMC Strategic Analyst to a write automation scripts for reoccurring reports, b develop the front-end of a web application to provide reports to our customers, and c create ad-hoc reports.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in a field with relevance to data analytics such as Math, Science, Engineering or any other related area.
- Candidate must be able to work part time at the Intel Oregon campus during the school year.
Inside this Business Group
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Curious and motivated to learn about digital analytics and social media tools.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. a tendency to look for patterns in data.
- Desire to 'automate the boring stuff'.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office Word, PowerPoint, ExcelHelpful Knowledge/You will be exposed to:- Front-end web technologies HTML, CSS, JS- A scripting language Python, or R.
- Data collection methods/technologies e.g. Web Scraping Selenium, SQL, and RESTful APIs- Web Analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager/Tealium, Facebook Insights, Twitter Ads, etc.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.