We are looking for a student to join the ICG algorithms group.
Intel's Imaging and Camera Technologies group ( ICG ) is developing state of the art camera technology that is used in all of Intel's major product lines, widely deployed in many consumer and other products.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like research, simulation and architecture of both hardware and software solutions.
Job Responsibilities/What will you do when you come to work?
* Participate in the design of state of the art image and video processing algorithms and hardware architectures.
* Work under an experienced expert mentor.
* Participate in all aspects of algorithm design including research, simulation, image/video quality evaluation, and data collection.
what are we looking for?
* Student (B.Sc, M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in computer science or electrical engineering, with a relevant major.
* Relevant courses in the field of image processing and computer vision algorithm design.
* Knowledge in MATLAB and C++ - advantage.
* Available at least 20+ hours a week.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.