In this position, you will be responsible for the UPW systems operation, covering the main UPW systems and various other mechanical equipment.
You will have to work with technicians in day to day activities, be responsible for systems operation, reliability and stability.
You will also have to initiate system improvement, support upgrade project on this system and work with system Eng & customers.
You should possess a practical engineering degree in Chemistry or Mechanical or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to solve relatively complicated technical problems
- Familiar with analytical instrumentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Good interpersonal skills - Strong team player - Ability to work on diverse tasks under a lot of pressure
- Customer orientation Business Group Overview As the world's largest manufacturer, semiconductor
- Experience with High purity systems & water treatment systems is an advantage
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth