Firmware and Software Engineer
This position is for a software developer whose primary focus will be on development of FW and drivers for Intel products. The position requires the ability to debug and resolve complex problems by working with other team members or customers. It may be necessary to work with multiple development environments, compilers, debuggers or programming languages. The candidate must be comfortable working in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
A successful candidate requires:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to complete deliverables with limited oversight.
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience programming in Python and other scripting languages
- Good knowledge of computer architecture.
- Experience with software versioning and defect tracking tools.
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
Inside this Business Group
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good practical knowledge of C/C++.
- Good knowledge of modern PC hardware, interfaces and standards
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.