The Solution Architecture and Engineering Team is responsible for bringing Software Defined Infrastructure idea alive in every Data Center around the globe. Our team fosters startup culture and is built from Software Architects, System & Software engineers working closely together to build Deployable Solutions based on modern Cloud Orchestration frameworks (including Kubernetes, OpenStack, Vmware VCF, Microsoft Azure Stack, Mesos, Nutanix) and Intel server platforms. We break things, solve big problems and have fun :).
We would like to invite you to join our team for summer internship. We want to give you an opportunity to bridge the gap between University theoretical knowledge and skill set required to become professional Software/System Engineer. If you want to know more about software that runs Data Centers, scheduling algorithms, telemetry, networking and storage solutions – then we should talk.
Tasks which may be part of your internship in our team:
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
We are eager to meet you! :)