Intel Gdansk is expanding its research and development team in the field of Artificial Intelligence as part of the newly formed Intel's Artificial Intelligence Products Group.
In this role you will be responsible for design and implementation of software running on Intel's deep learning accelerator card.
What you will be working on:
- Design and development software including compilers, assemblers, drivers- Design and development tools including debuggers and profilers,
- Advise hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements
- Diagnosing, fixing and working around hardware and system level bugs
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem! In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world.
At Intel, you'll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity.
We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further. Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
Watch our Software Careers video here:https://youtu.be/wY7Kl85qnqU?listPL267DC6DEE5764F12
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Working experience in C/C++, python, programming in Linux environment
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system, including user and kernel space
- Ability to diagnose and communicate complex technical issues
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with computer architecture
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with deep neural networks or machine learning field
- Background in working with cross functional teams in multiple locations
- Experience in agile methodologies and understanding of software development lifecycle.Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.