In this position, you will be responsible for the development, automation and execution of test cases, using Python/Perl/C languages and industry standard benchmarks, performing electrical measurements to computer boards and individual components, validating and characterizing power consumption and performance metrics.
Measurements include voltage, frequency, current and noise parameters using oscilloscopes and data acquisition equipment.
1.- Develop test cases and validation software in Python/C/C/Perl languages including test equipment remote control and data acquisition
2.- Setup of lab test equipment Oscilloscopes, Data Loggers, Test Platforms, Test cards
3.- Execute/Debug validation cases for Voltage Regulator modules
4.- Report out/discussion of validation results
We are inviting current students to join one of the biggest semiconductors companies in the world, to learn and collaborate with a real world, competitive and demanding corporative environment where there is the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies that will be used in the market in a near future.
You should be a Master's/PhD degree student in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or related career or student of the last semesters of B. Sc. degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or related career.
Additional qualifications include:
- C and Python programming languages
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environments
- Basic understanding of computer architecture
- Knowledge in analog electronics impedance, resonance frequency, DC and/or AC circuits theory
- Hands on electronic lab test equipment usage: oscilloscopes, voltage and current meters, signal generators, power supplies
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to own and drive resolution of technical issues
- Proficient in English communications Written, SpokenInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.