The selected applicant will be responsible for custom development and maintenance of in-house developed software and utilities.
This role will create custom GUI based software, script utilities intended to automate routine tasks, and interact with large databases as part of the developed software.
Ease of use and professional interfaces and bug free code are primary objectives.
Expectations are that formal code and version management systems will be used during development and throughout long term maintenance of created software.
The ideal candidate will have skills in traditional C based languages, but also be versed in java, java script, sql, HTML and other web technologies.
This employee must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent worker who is passionate about quality of output, and must have the ability to produce results with minimal supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and updates of existing custom code
- Development of new programs from concept to production deployment
- Data storage and version control of development code
- Creation of applications or scripts to automate interaction between MCAD Creo
- Parametric and SolidWorks systems and PDM systems Windchill, ePDM
- Automation scripting to facilitate copy exact and distribution of software packages
- Custom database queries to extract and manipulate information from PDM databases and organization structure databases.
- Scripting and automation in MS Office applications like MS Excel
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.